The Loudermilk family and employees attended a reception on August 15th, 2018 that celebrated the generosity of Charlie Loudermilk and his long-time friendship with Amb. Andy Young. The reception took place at the Commerce Club, where there was a short program emceed by Tom Johnson who called on Maria Saporta to lead Mr. Loudermilk and Amb. Young lead a short discussion on the history of their friendship and after the discussion, they unveiled portraits of Mr. Loudermilk and Amb, painted by artist Ross Rossin. The original portraits will hang at Georgia Public Broadcasting outside of the Young Foundation.
Names to the faces, from left to right and in the back row, Blake Gardner, Robin Loudermilk, Dana Dunham, Aaron Mellman (red bandana) , Brian Lu, Jarvis Davis, Austin Jensen, and Charlie Loudermilk III; next row, Chappell Loudermilk (red top), Frances Loudermilk, Elizabeth Nix (blonde), Kelly Moore (blue hat), Alex Pigg and Jason Boswell, front row, Kelley Holz, Casey Boswell and Terry Bellocchio (squatting).
- Hyatt Plots Thompson Hotels Growth July 7, 2020
- Residential Deal of the Year: The Charles leads Atlanta in new condominium construction March 6, 2019
- 1960s Buckhead office building revamped and totally leased out March 6, 2019
- Prominent Atlanta developers plan $80M Buckhead hotel September 12, 2018
- Atlanta Press Club Reception Honoring Charlie Loudermilk and Amb. Andrew Young August 28, 2018
- Loudermilk Companies Employees Run in Atlanta’s Finest 5K August 28, 2018
309 East Paces Ferry Rd
Atlanta, Georgia 30305